Tuesday, March 24, 2009

crutch

so intent on watching and waiting for me to fall, instead of hoping that I'll succeed...

it has become a crutch for you, enabling you to keep the focus off of yourself and the issues that you have yet to face, let alone even begin to take on or conquer...

it's always that way in families, everyone singles out one person to focus on, one person to fault for every wrong that's been done... conveniently forgetting that they too have faults and shortcomings.

the trust has all but disappeared, coming dangerously close to just that. you have become so incredibly engrossed in what I'm doing wrong that you are completely blinded to anything at all that I've done right or good or true, you are completely convinced that success is impossible for me... for us...

maybe it's a co-dependence thing, if I change for the better, then you no longer have reasons to run away... but what you don't seem to understand is that if you have the desire to run away, all you have to do is go, instead of playing this cat/mouse game every time you feel restless...

there's nothing more that I can do to prove myself to you

love me or hate me

I am who I am

this is what it is

what more do you want from me?

by tiffany cross

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I understand this is sort of off-topic but I needed to ask.
    Does running a well-established website like yours require a
    massive amount work? I'm completely new to blogging but I do write in my journal on a daily basis. I'd like to start a blog so I can easily share my experience and thoughts online.
    Please let me know if you have any kind of suggestions or
    tips for brand new aspiring bloggers. Thankyou!

    Also visit my site http://www.tuerkmusic.co.za/index.php/member/59368

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lena Header image by Vladstudio